Warrender Pumps are the culmination of over 35 years of pumping expertise in a vast myriad of services and applications. Warrender Pumps are available in an extensive range of seal-less magnetically coupled or mechanically sealed, non-metallic and metallic designs.
Warrender Pumps meet challenging Process & OEM Pump
systems from an expansive range of hydraulic designs encompassing Centrifugal, Multistage, Regenerative Turbine, Rotary Vane and Low NPSH.
Industry standards include API-610, API-685, ISO-2858, ANSI-B73.1 and Vertical Turbine.
Materials of construction include 316-SS Alloy, WCB Carbon Steel, Hastelloy-C276 and Thermoplastic Polypropylene, PVDF, FRP- Fiberglass, and Fluoroplastic ETFE and PFA. Warrender Pumps are offered in Seal-less Magnetic Drive, Canned Motor and Mechanical Seal configurations.
Extremely high viscosities and slurries over 25,000 cPs are easily handled with our patented disc-rotor pumps. Thousands of WARRENDER Pumps are currently in service worldwide, providing trouble-free performance in a wide range of industries.
- WMTA Seal-less Turbine Mag-Drive Pump
- WMTA6-LN-MS Seal-less Multistage Turbine High Head Pump
Warrender Seal-less Magnetic Turbine Pumps are available in single stage or multistage configurations.
Designs in Section
Process Magnetic Pumps
Thermoplastic Magnetic Pumps
- WMCA API-685 Magnetic
- WMCA ISO-2858 Magnetic
- WMTA Alloy Single Stage Turbine
- WMTA6-LN-MS Alloy Multi Stage Turbine
- WMPA Alloy Vane
- WMCH Machined Thermoplastic Centrifugal
- WMCH-SP Machined Thermoplastic Centrifugal Self-Primer
- WMT Machined Thermoplastic Turbine
- WMT-SP Machined Thermoplastic Turbine Self-Primer
Metallic Sealed Pumps
- M Series Centrifugal
- MV Series Vertical Centrifugal
High Viscosity-Slurry Handling Pumps
- ANSI B73.1 Metallic Centrifugal
- Disc-rotor electric pumps
- Tubular diaphragm pneumatic pumps